Face it, when the school year begins, we know its a matter of time before germs come marching through the door. Ever noticed how some folks are constantly sick and some don't get colds at all? Why is that?
If you want to skirt through cold and flu season and keep the germs at bay, I have a solution for you. Introducing the Immunity Detox.
What's the Immunity Detox?
I designed the immunity detox to help level the playing field. The program emphasizes the right foods and nutrients to help rid the body of toxins, which can be a depressant of the immune system as well as supporting you with nutrients that help build immunity. The goal is to prevent the onset of colds this season and boost your immunity to fight off infections. This is not a starvation detox!
What you'll learn:
- Activities that decreases exposure to germs, and boosts immunity
- What foods are best to avoid getting sick and which foods to avoid while you are sick.
- Which nutrients besides Vitamin C are absolute immune system supports.
- Which herbs should you take on a daily basis to support immunity and which herbs are used acutely.
- Review of your blood work to determine your immune system health (optional)
- Option for support- get as much or as little support as needed
- Choose between a 7, 14, or 21 day detox program and you'll get an additional specific instructions that will support immunity through your detox
The Immunity Detox is only $99 for the 7 day program. If you need more support, elect additional services a la carte.
- $70-Discounted Phone/In Person 30 min consult to support you through the Immunity Detox, review labs, counsel- get you on the right track
- $125-Food intolerance testing- Find out what foods are causing inflammation
- $70- Lymphatic Cupping and Massage- improves circulation and bloodflow
- $25- B12 shots- Supports production of cells that fight infections and cancer
- Each additional 7 days of detoxing is $85 extra
Learn more about the detox program at my free Immunity seminar on Wednesday September 18th from 7-8 in my office- 344 40th St. on the Piedmont/Temescal border,
Contact me for more info, or let's get your immunity stronger!